Do you want to use your clinical and leadership skills to make a difference in children’s lives? We believe that our clients and their families deserve home health care delivered with compassion, commitment, excellence and reliability. Your important work will help ensure that our clients come first and that our Nurses have the support they need to be successful. If you want to be a part of our winning team, we have an exciting career opportunity for you.
Eagle Home Health Care provides private duty nursing services to medically dependent children in the home environment. We offer a competitive pay scale . We will orientate and train each nurse to their assigned case. Our goal is to provide quality skilled nursing services to special needs children in the home environment.
• Current RN or LVN license in good standing ‘Texas’
• Current BLS
• Strong assessment and organizational skills
• Ambition to grow and advance beyond current position
• Solid communication and computer skills
• Must have a valid/current Texas Nursing Licenses and CPR
• We provide training for G-button, Tracheostomy and Ventilator training
• Immediate hiring for qualified applicants
We hire new Graduates!
About Eagle Home Health Care:
Eagle Home Health Care is a specialty home care agency that provides caring, compassionate and experienced nursing services to medically dependent children in the comfort of their home in and around the Houston and surrounding areas. We provide Private duty pediatric home nursing services to children ages 0-21 yrs. We have a very competitive pay scale and we welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and provide you the best employment in the industry!
If you have interest in joining our team, please email your resume to the contact info below: