Private, one-on-one nursing care
Contact us today for more Information!
Eagle Home Health Care, LLC makes sure a thorough assessment is performed and that every client’s concerns are addressed. We offer both private duty nursing and 24-hour care to promote the overall health and well-being of our pediatric and young adult clients.
Feel confident in our staff members. We have carefully hand-picked professionals who have at least one year of clinical experience and have taken classes for basic life support, first aid and intravenous therapy. We require our staff to attend nursing seminars as well as forums to further enhance their knowledge and skills, so you're assured to get the best care.
- Adequate medical assessment and history taking
- Daily patient interaction
- Vital signs monitoring and reporting
- Physician prescribed medication and treatment administration
- Dressing changes and orthotic application and removal
- Nutritional intake supervision and monitoring
- Self-care assistance
- Range of motion exercises and teaching
- Bed sore, muscle wasting and contracture management
- Emergency procedures protocol when appropriate
If your child is in need of health care services give us a call today or stop by our office for more information. You can keep your child comfortable by keeping him/her at home with his/her family.
Addressing Every Concern
The fully functional assistance you need